AC Fulham FC
All children participating in official club training/matches MUST acquire club membership. Registration fees will be solely for players selected to represent the club during the forthcoming season.
The cost for the 2013/2014 season will be as follows:
Membership: – £15 (For everyone training or registered to play for AC Fulham)
1. £200 – One-off payment for the entire season no additional cost (Includes Membership, Registration and Training/Match Fees).
2. £75 – Registration Fee + £15 Membership + £5 per week training/match fees.
Please make cheque/s payable to: AC Fulham FC or see bank details below.
These fees are non-negotiable, non-refundable and MUST be paid in full no later than 22nd September 2013. Non/late payment will affect your child’s registration to the league.
3. In order for the club to register your child to play in the league you will need to supply us with the following:
· A passport size photo of your child and proof of their age: e.g. (a copy of either his birth certificate or passport).
· Photo only if your child represented the club in the league last season 2012/2013.
The teams compete in the Surrey Youth League where matches are played every Sunday with the ONLY exceptions being Christmas and Easter weekends. The Season will begin on Sunday 8th September 2013.
Training will restart back at King George’s Playing Fields, Kimber Road SW18 4SQ on Saturday 24th August 2013, 10am-12pm until further notice. All registered players will be required to train `throughout the season. The cost will be £5 per person (members): £10 per person (non-members) with concessions for siblings. These fees include match day fees and are mandatory to all players representing the club except for those who acquire the one-off payment membership/registration option.
Please note: Persistent non-attendance to training will not be tolerated and may affect your child’s registration with the club.
The club will issue each player with a football kit (shirt, shorts and socks) for the forthcoming 2013/2014 season. These will remain the property of the club and should only be used for official club matches.